Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Most Powerful Blogs

A little over a year ago, guardian.co.uk posted an article titled “The world’s 50 most powerful blogs,” and as the name suggests, it is a list of 50 blogs believed to be the most “powerful.”
The list, if anything, was very eye-opening. A very large bulk of the sites listed I had never heard of and did not know there was a market for. I think it’s pretty neat that some of these bloggers were able to mold businesses from their passions to make a living for themselves.
Personally, I’d like to know what the grading criteria were for the selection of the blogs, though. I didn’t notice an explanation, but within the summaries of each respective blog was a list of its merits or, at least, a description of why the blog was on the list. I suppose I just don’t understand why the list is in the order it’s in. Sure, I agree The Huffington Post should be at or near the top, but what gave Angry Black Bitch the edge over Stylebubble?

"The world's 50 most powerful blogs"

0 comments:

Post a Comment